O’Shaughnessy Estate Winery is located in a beautiful setting off the beaten path north east of St. Helena in a small town called Angwin. We are on the slopes of Howell Mountain with scenic views of Napa Valley. On your next trip to Napa, please call us to schedule a tour and tasting. When driving to the winery, please be sure to use the directions provided on our website as many online maps are not accurate for our location.
|Winery Location||1150 Friesen Drive, Angwin, CA 94508|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 923 Angwin, CA 94508|
Directions to O’Shaughnessy Estate Winery
It is paramount that you follow the directions below as there is no satellite reception on the mountain. G.P.S., Mapquest and phones will not get you here.
- Our winery is a 20-minute drive from the Silverado Trail. We are the definition of a hidden gem.
- Travelling North on the Silverado Trail you will turn right onto Deer Park Road (in St. Helena) and climb 4 miles up Howell Mountain.
- Turn left onto White Cottage Road and wind around several curves until you see long rows of Italian Cyprus trees on each side of Ladera Winery. After passing the Cyprus trees the road will straighten out and then you’ll pass two 25 MPH signs, the second warning of a 90 degree turn.
- Directly after this sign you will see a black gate in front of you (which is exactly 2.1 miles from Deer Park Rd.) on Buckeye Lane.
- Pull directly up to the black gate and it will open automatically. (If you get to College Avenue you have gone too far.)
- This is a private road so please drive slowly and be careful!
- The road inside the gate changes to Friesen Drive and it will wind you around for a while and when the road forks, stay to the left.
- Soon you’ll see Howell Mountain Water Company and shortly after that you’ll see the O’Shaughnessy Winery gate which will also open automatically when you pull up to it.
- Go through the gate, up the hill and at the top, take a sharp right turn and continue on until you see the winery. Congratulations! You made it!
Note: Online directions may not be accurate for the winery which is tricky and remote! Please use the directions above.